Daubrite 10 VCI Emitter Disk
Daubrite 10 emitter disks, manufactured by Daubert Cromwell, use advanced vapor-phase corrosion inhibitors (VpCI) technology to protect metals from rust, tarnish, and other types of corrosion. Each disk is infused with a powerful and safe chemical blend that vaporizes and forms a protective layer on metal surfaces. The protective layer is self-replenishing and can last for up to two years, providing long-lasting protection for your metal components.
Sold in special pack of 10 disks per box per National Stock Number 6850-01-408-9025
- Daubrite disks are 2 3/16" round, and up to ¼" high.
- Protects 10 cu. ft. of space for up to 2 years
- Easy to install. Simply peel off the adhesive strip backing and press the emitter onto a flat surface such the inside lid of a junction box or panel.
- Protection is clean, dry, and effective on steel, copper, zinc and multi-metal parts.
- Approved for U.S. military shipboard applications
With Daubrite 10 emitter disks, you can rest assured that your metal components are protected from corrosion and will remain in top condition. Order today and experience the peace of mind that comes with superior metal protection.