MIL-PRF-131K Class 1 36"x200 Yards
Couldn't load pickup availability
MIL-PRF-131K Cl.1 is a laminated Foil barrier material with polyethylene. MIL-PRF-131 Class 1 is useful in a variety of applications including wrapping of electronic components, aerospace and military instruments, machinery, and many more.
National Stock Number: 8135-00-282-0565
- Non-hazardous and capable protecting parts from moisture and water vapor.
- Provides protection to packaged products through robust construction
- meant for long term storage of moisture sensitive products
- Foil is an excellent barrier material with a WVTR of .00005g/100 sq in/24hrs
- waterproof and water vapor proof
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-131K Class 1
- 36” Wide x 200 Yard long roll
- Comes packed in a 36”x10”x10” box weighing 50 lbs
- Up to 25 Rolls per Pallet
NOTE: The MIL-PRF-131K specification has been revised by the military and is now MIL-PRF-131L. Revisions such as this are common, the material remains the same.