MIL-PRF-131K Class 2 48"x200 Yards
MIL-PRF-131K Cl.2 is a laminated Foil and Kraft barrier material with polyethylene. MIL-PRF-131 Class 2 is useful in a variety of applications including wrapping of electronic components, aerospace and military instruments, machinery, and many more.
- Non-hazardous and capable protecting parts from moisture and water vapor.
- Kraft outer material provides a greaseproof solution.
- meant for long term storage of moisture sensitive products.
- Foil is an excellent barrier material with a WVTR of .00005g/100 sq in/24hrs
- waterproof, water vapor proof, and greaseproof
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-131K Class 2
- 36” Wide x 200 Yard long roll
- Comes packed in a 48”x10”x10” box weighing 75 lbs
- Up to 25 Rolls per Pallet
NOTE: The MIL-PRF-131K specification has been revised by the military and is now MIL-PRF-131L. Revisions such as this are common, the material remains the same.