MIL-PRF-131K Class 3 Scrim 48"x200 Yards
Couldn't load pickup availability
MIL-PRF-131K CL.3 is a laminated Foil barrier material with polyethylene and a woven scrim outer coating for extreme strength. MIL-PRF-131 Class 3 is an incredibly durable material useful in the most demanding applications including wrapping of electronic components, aerospace and military instruments, machinery, and much more.
- Non-hazardous and capable protecting parts from moisture and water vapor.
- Provides protection to packaged products through robust construction with the addition of Scrim
- meant for long term storage of moisture sensitive products
- Foil is an excellent barrier material with a WVTR of .00005g/100 sq in/24hrs
- waterproof and water vapor proof
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-131K Class 3
- 48" Wide x 200 Yard long roll
- Comes packed in a 48”x10”x10” box weighing 107 lbs
- Up to 16 Rolls per Pallet
NOTE: The MIL-PRF-131K specification has been revised by the military and is now MIL-PRF-131L. Revisions such as this are common, the material remains the same.