VERSIL-PAK 5-2, MIL-B-121F TY.1 GR.C CL.2
Users of the discontinued Mil Pak #12 product will experience excellent results with VERSIL-PAK 5-2.
VERSIL-PAK 5-2 combines a high strength polyester fabric saturated and coated with a high adhesion adhesive wax and a high barrier plastic film. Versil-Pak 5-2 meets all of the same specifications as the previous MilPak product. It provides high strength protection for military ordnance, electric motors, and industrial plant piping such as air lines, sprinkling system piping, cold water pipe, or gas pipe located where severe corrosive conditions exist.
National Stock Number: 8135-00-292-9728
Questions about MilPak vs Versil-Pak? Need a material sample for approval?
Call 1-877-645-7732 or email Sales@RoycoPackaging.com to speak with a product specialist.
Meets or exceeds: MIL-B-121F TY.1 GR.C CL.2
- Polyester high strength fabric core provides extra-strength and carrier of the protective wax.
- High adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.
- Polyester film increases barrier properties.
- 36” Wide x 100 Yard long roll
- Comes packed in a 36”x10”x10” box weighing 45 lbs
- Up to 25 Rolls per Pallet