1/6 Unit Desiccant MIL-D-3464 TY.1 and TY.2
1/6 unit clay desiccant is a desiccant packed in a Tyvek® Unit Pak, which is useful in a variety of applications including packaging of electronic components, aerospace and military instruments, machinery, and many more.
National Stock Number: 6850-00-264-6564
Clariant 1/6 Unit Desiccant Features:
- Non-hazardous and capable of absorbing 40% of its weight in water vapor at 100% humidity
- Provides humidity control for sealed packages and containers
- Clariant is on the Mil-D-3464E Qualified Product List for manufacturing desiccants for the military
- Tyvek® is extremely strong and hard to tear
- Non-dusting for crucial applications
- Meets or exceeds MIL-D3464 Type I and II
- Number of Units per Unit Pak: 1/6
- Unit Pak dimensions: 1"x2-1/2"
- Unit Paks per container: 1200 per 5 gallon pail
Note: A "unit" refers to a military specification for packaging. The term "unit" is a quantity of desiccant, which will absorb a set percentage of its weight at certain levels of humidity. For convenience, one unit is approximately equal to one ounce.